Find out when and how to pay application fees, and learn under what circumstances waivers of application fees may be granted.
- How and when do I pay the application fee?
- Credit card payments are due at the time you submit the online application. No other form of payment can be accepted.
- Can I apply for a waiver of the application fee?
- UC Davis offers application fee waivers only to applicants who have participated in or are affiliated with some particular programs. See this link for further information: https://grad.ucdavis.edu/graduate-preparation-programs-eligible-fee-waivers
- Can international students request a waiver of the application fee?
- The application fee is firmly required and can not be waived or deferred for international students. Applications will not be processed or reviewed for admission until after the application fee has been paid.