What about transfer credits?

If I transfer to UC Davis after completing some graduate course work at a different university, would I be able to skip some requirements at UC Davis?

If you get admitted to the Ph.D. program here, you can then request to have some requirements here waived if you believe that you have already fulfilled some of them in your current program. The procedure would be, after admission, to look over the Graduate Handbook carefully to see which courses or requirements you would be asking about, and then you could email the Graduate Program Chair, to ask if specific courses could be waived. You might be asked to send the syllabus of the requested course(s) so that he can compare your earlier course(s) with the similar course(s) here. Then he would respond to you.