Janine Lynn Flathmann Wilson
- Ph.D., Economics, University of California, Davis, 2004
- M.A., Economics, University of California, Davis, 2000
- B.A., Honors Economics, University of California, San Diego, 1997
- Certificate of Political Studies, University of Lyon II, France, 1996
Janine Lynn Flathmann Wilson specializes in international trade, economic history and econometrics.
Professor Wilson studies foreign direct investment, and international trade and finance.
- Wilson, J. L. F., and S. Sheffrin. "Understanding Surveys of Taxpayer Honesty." FinanzArchiv 61.2 (June 2005).
- Wilson, J. L. F., and A. Taylor. "International Trade and Finance: Complementaries in the United Kingdom 1870–1913 and the United States 1920–30." Journal of International Money and Finance 30 (February 2011).
- Wilson, J. L. F. "Attracting FDI in Central and Eastern Europe and the Former USSR" (manuscript, in progress).
- Wilson, J. L. F. "Host Country Location Choice of Foreign Investors" (manuscript, in progress).
Janine Lynn Flathmann Wilson teaches courses in labor economics, economic history, economic development and public finance.
- Provost's Hybrid Course Award, UC Davis, 2015
- Nominated for the Excellence in Education Award presented by the ASUCD Academic Affairs Commission, 2007, 2010 and 2012